Monday, December 17, 2007

Hulu

So, I'm not a huge fan of Flash Video. Personally I think the quality is not the best, and it is only playable if you are connected to the internet and are using a web browser. However, given all of that I was recently Invited to the private beta of Hulu. This is an interesting attempt to put full length TV shows on a website that is not owned by the TV station. Also they allow embedding episodes into blogs, websites, etc.

For your viewing pleasure I present a sample of embedded Hulu video. This is an episode of House (currently the most recent one aired on TV) called "Games"

3 comments:

Rachael Case said...

that is cool, I will have to sit down and watch it sometime. I can't believe it's an entire episode! Very cool! Is it hi-def? Just wondering. love you!

miriam Case said...

very interesting BUT gross!
love,
momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxoooooooxxxxxxxxx

Rachael Case said...
This comment has been removed by the author.