Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cake


At work today we had a Christmas celebration for a great year. Unfortunately I wasn't as responsible for the great year since I've only been here 6 months. You may be wondering what's up with the cake. Well, you can get custom pictures put on a cake. Most people use pictures of their children or spouse, my company chose to use a graph. The graph signifies unfixed defects. The good news is that the graph is going down. This was our reason to celebrate. We went to a bowling alley and played a few frames. I actually did pretty well for myself. I scored a 152 on the first game and a 112 on the second. Not bad for not playing in a while.

2 comments:

miriam Case said...

hi buzzy, bear,
congrats on your work and bowling scores! i love you and can't wait to see you.
momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxoooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Rachael Case said...

The cake was yummy, thanks for bringing me a piece!