Thursday, August 23, 2007

Labor Day

Finally. For the first time in quite a few years I get Labor Day off. As a student of RIT we were regularly exposed to the joys of a first day of school on Labor Day. Most schools have the decency to make it a vacation day, but we were not so lucky. Beside the point, this year my current employer has decided to make Labor Day a vacation day, and with that my wife and I are planning a trip to Salem, MA. She's been there before, but not in quite a while and I've never been. We're planning on camping just outside the city on the ocean. In fact, here's a map of our trip (I just wanted an excuse to use the new embedded map feature of google maps)



1 comment:

Rachael Case said...

You can see where Algonquin is on this map! Now you can see how it compares in size to the Adirondacks like you were asking. It's pretty much directly north of Rochester which is why you can go through Niagara Falls or Watertown to get there.

Love, Rachael