Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello world!

A brief introduction is obviously underway. My name is Isaac Case (duh) and I'm a Software Engineer. Currently I am employed in Rochester, NY by a company that will at the moment remain unnamed for their privacy. I have lots of interests so I won't go as far as to name a few of them here but they most likely will come up again and again in various posts.

I think I plan on using this space as personal comments on various aspects of life in general. Since that is a broad topic don't be surprised to find entries on things ranging from computer science to music to social interactions.

As far as I'm concerned, this is probably too much information already, so I'll leave the rest to be discovered as we go.

have fun!

1 comment:

miriam Case said...

hi buzz,
aren't you the funny guy! aiden looks so cute.
i love you,
momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxooxx