Sunday, November 4, 2007

Graduate Studies

Yesterday I finally finished my application for graduate studies in computer science. In case anyone is wondering, I applied at RIT, and here's the link to the program I applied to [link]. I've slowly become aware that a BS degree is just not enough in todays world. Also, I have some sort of strange pull toward education and all educators need graduate degrees. The best part about all of this is that this time I won't be attempting this one on my own. I'll have the help and emotional support of my lovely wife and the financial support of my employer . I only hope that I am accepted and can continue my studies.

2 comments:

miriam Case said...

i will pray that you will be accepted. i know that rachael will gladly support you, but you know that mom, dad, elsa and dave will give as much support and love as we can.
love,
momeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxoooooooooooxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Good luck Isaac. We were wondering what had happened to you. (: